Experience Exceptional Dental Care with Our Advanced Dental Technology
High-tech Dentistry in Ahwatukee, AZ
Dental technology is one of the most important aspects of dentistry today, and we are proud to be able to offer some of the best available dental technology to our patients. Dental technology:
- Makes treatments more comfortable.
- Reduces healing time.
- Can improve the accuracy and efficacy of dental treatments of all kinds.
How Dental Technology Can Help You Smile More
Dental techniques have made a lot of progress over the years, and some clinics even now are more advanced than others. BellaVista DentalCare is one of the more advanced practices. We have collected all of our incredible pieces of technology to:
- Provide high-quality dental care | Our patients’ satisfaction is important to us. We want to give you more reasons to smile, not less. Our solutions are long-lasting and durable to create beautiful smiles that need fewer visits for repairs.
- Enable faster healing | Your health and safety matter to BellaVista. The precise nature of our technology allows us to give procedures that our patients recover from quicker and more easily.
- Make procedures shorter | Though we love spending time with our patients, we know you would prefer to be anywhere but in our chair. Technology allows us to get through our work faster so you can return to your daily life sooner.
Digital x-rays emit significantly less radiation than traditional x-rays, which makes them safer for all patients. Our digital x-rays are used for:
- Keeping health records.
- Checking for damage and progress during exams.
- Analyzing patient needs.
These pen-shaped, handheld cameras can take extremely detailed photos of the inside of the mouth and display them on an overhead screen for instant viewing. With intraoral cameras:
- Dr. Bhatnagar can walk you through your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- We can show you clear, accurate images of your mouth.
- You can be active in your dental care.
Soft-Tissue Diode Lasers
This technology makes soft tissue treatments like gum contouring and treating periodontal disease easy and painless. Dental laser technology allows us to:
- Perform more accurate gum contouring.
- Treat canker sores and cold sores.
- Provide faster healing times.
- Treat our patients without causing excessive bleeding.
- Keep your mouth clean during a procedure.
- Provide less painful treatments.
This is a great piece of technology that can give us necessary information about what is going on under the surface. A CT scan provides extremely accurate 3D images of your:
- Other hard tissues in your mouth.
CT scans aid in diagnostics for:
- Root canals.
- Impacted teeth.
This compact, hand-held scanner is used to take accurate digital impressions of your teeth and gums. With digital impressions, you will not have to worry about goopy, sticky traditional dental impressions. iTero digital impressions can be used to create custom-fitting dental appliances of all kinds and in a wide range of dental treatments such as:
- Invisalign® clear braces.
- Dental implants.
- Dental bridges.
CEREC, or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, allows us to create high-quality dental crowns faster than ever before. Thanks to CEREC technology, we can create and place high-quality dental crowns on the same day as the preparation.
This gives our patients the ability to get long-lasting, authentic-looking solutions to:
- Missing teeth.
- Cracked teeth.
- Broken teeth.
- Teeth recovering from root canals.
Our Dental Technology Works For You
Whether you are interested in same-day crowns, a cold sore laser treatment, or Invisalign aligners, our dental technology makes those treatments easier to perform and faster to recover from.
Because your health is our top priority, we have acquired an arsenal of high-tech gadgets to make your treatments safer, more accurate, and comfortable.
Smile More With the Newest Technology!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about the technology we have to offer for your dental health benefit!