Rebuild, replace your teeth comfortably and conveniently with restorative dentistry in Phoenix AZ
A word on preventionDr. Bhatnagar and her team provide preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. The need for restorative dentistry can be avoided with preventive services. Prevention largely includes routine dental visits at intervals recommended by your dentist. While they’re usually every six months, Dr. Bhatnagar or your Hygienist may schedule more frequent appointments with you to accommodate your unique needs – oral health status and medical history. Daily brushing and flossing is a must. But so are professional cleanings, generally completed every time you visit BellaVista DentalCare. Specialized tools and techniques remove hardened plaque that doesn’t budget with toothbrushes or floss alone. Dr. Bhatnagar identifies problems early when they can be addressed with hygiene modifications and before the need for restorative treatment arises.
We are here to helpCall us at: New Patients 888-757-8007 | Existing Patients 480-598-5900 or
Request an Appointment
Request an Appointment
Peace of mind is a phone call awayRestorative dentistry describes rebuilding a portion of a damaged or decayed tooth or replacing a missing or extracted tooth (or teeth). Despite our best efforts at prevention, BellaVista DentalCare appreciates accidents happen. A tooth may sustain trauma. Evolving medical conditions or prescriptions can all pose challenges to your good oral health. Whenever the need arises, Dr. Bhatnager is available to restore the beauty and health of your teeth and gums, and to resolve pain and other concerns quickly. When a tooth is rebuilt or replaced, this treatment has the added benefit of addressing cosmetic concerns, too. While there are elective cosmetic procedures available in-house, cavities can, for instance, present as dark spots or stains. This detracts from the beauty of your mouth. When a cavity is treated, you eat without pain and smile without embarrassment because our fillings are designed to look, feel, and function like natural, healthy teeth.
- BellaVista DentalCare uses composite resin, a type of pliable dental plastic that can be perfectly matched to the natural color of your teeth. No unsightly silver here!
- The newest composite formulations are extremely durable. They can be used on molars, which sustain significant pressure from the forces required to break down food.
- Treatment is fast and easy. After decay is removed, a bonding agent is applied to the treatment site. The composite is hardened, layer by layer, using a special curing light. After the last layer is hardened, Dr. Bhatnagar skillfully shapes the tooth so it looks like natural and no different than the surrounding healthy teeth!
- Inlay - Beautiful and durable dental ceramic is shaped and bonded to cover only the inside portion of the tooth, within the peaks or cusps.
- Onlay – The prepared ceramic material is bonded to cover both the inside of the tooth as well as the cusps or points, which makes it a suitable alternative for patients who have more extensive damage.