One of the most common requests we get at BellaVista DentalCare in Phoenix AZ is for teeth whitening, one of our cosmetic dentistry services.
Everyone, it seems, would like to have teeth that are whiter. Our teeth tend to grow dull or get stained as the years go by. It’s just an unfortunate fact of life.
There are three types of stains on teeth:
- Extrinsic stains are on the surface of teeth. They’re the easiest to remove, and are caused by things like coffee, tea, wine, cola, smoking and the aging process.
- Intrinsic stains form beneath a tooth’s enamel. They can be lightened but it may take a bit longer. They may be the result of trauma, tetracycline antibiotics, infection, or other factors.
- Combination: Teeth may have both intrinsic and extrinsic stains.
We have three solutions for you:
- An at home system, which provides you with reliable, specifically customized trays that are used with prescription-strength whitening gel. This is a gentle and gradual option.
- Zoom!® in-office whitening, which utilizes potent prescription-strength gel and a UV light for an accelerated result.
- KöR® teeth whitening, which combines the best of both worlds, includes an office visit bleaching and a take-home system.
All three of our options surpass any over-the-counter whitening products. At BellaVista DentalCare in Phoenix AZ, we’ve improved countless smiles with teeth whitening. Patients from Ahwatukee, South Phoenix, and Mesa also come to our office for general and restorative dentistry. Contact us today!