Cosmetic dentistry tailored to Phoenix smiles
A standard approach to smile enhancement just doesn’t work. Rashmi Bhatnagar, DMD, MPH, FAGD and her team at BellaVista DentalCare, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ personalize each cosmetic dentistry treatment plan to the patient’s unique smile.
You are the most important part of the process
Your smile makeover begins with a relaxed consultation. The dentist asks questions to understand your concerns and how you would like your smile to look. Feel free to bring in photographs as examples.
Then, Dr. Bhatnagar discusses treatment options, explaining expected results, cost, time involved, recovery period, and durability to help you make informed decisions. Together, you design a treatment plan that makes sense for your smile, schedule, and budget.
Options for every smile
You may choose a single treatment, or a combination of cosmetic services; completed as quickly as possible, or in phases in over time.
We offer three types of teeth whitening. One is an at home system where we create customized trays that can be used with prescription-strength whitening gel. This system gives gentle, gradual results in the privacy of your home. Keep your smile radiant with periodic touch-ups.
The second type of tooth whitening system is our in office system that utilizes potent prescription-strength gel with use of an UV light for an accelerated result. This system, popularly known as ZOOM!, may improve the whiteness of your smile 2-3 shades within a hour. Patients are encourage to purchase custom trays for periodic touch-ups to keep smiles radiant.
The 3rd type of tooth whitening system is an at-home and in-office combination system called KOR. Developed by a dentist, this system remarkably gives the best outcomes and even reverses internal staining such as staining caused tetracyline or excessive fluoride.
What ever your needs, our team will help you choose which whitening system may be best suited for your teeth.
An economical solution to disguise gaps, wear, enamel flaws, or a tooth with stubborn discoloration. Usually, no numbing is required, and work can be completed in one visit.
The same composite resin material used for bonding blends beautifully with natural dentition to repair tooth decay or replace dark amalgam fillings.
Lustrous dental ceramic improves the appearance of a damaged or misshapen tooth.
The premier cosmetic treatment for one tooth, or the six or eight that show when you smile. These thin ceramic shells mask many appearance problems (chips, cracks, spacing, minor misalignment, and more), bringing stunning symmetry to the smile.
Invisalign clear braces
Why not look good while you get a straighter smile? Comfortable aligners are removable, so you eat normally and keep teeth sparkling clean.
Benefits of Invisalign Teeth Aligners
If you are considering the use of Invisalign to get straighter teeth, consider the benefits you will see:
- More discreet: Invisalign teeth aligners are virtually invisible, making it easier to straighten your teeth without any noticeable hardware
- Better comfort: Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are custom fitted to your smile and fit neatly over your teeth for a more comfortable teeth straightening experience
- Fast results: Invisalign aligners will give you the results you’re looking for fast, sometimes even faster than you would see with traditional braces
- Eat what you want: Because Invisalign is removable, you do not have to be careful with the foods you eat. Simply remove the aligners during mealtime and enjoy any of the foods you’d like to
- Better oral hygiene: With Invisalign teeth aligners brushing and flossing is easier than with traditional braces. That means it will be easier to maintain good oral health