General dentistry keeps Phoenix smiling with radiant health
A general dentist is a primary healthcare provider for your mouth. You entrust this individual with the care of your oral health, and by extension, its impact on your overall health and appearance. That makes choosing the right general dentistry provider instrumental to quality of life. Ahwatukee/Phoenix area families trust Rashmi Bhatnagar, DMD, MPH, FAGD and her team at BellaVista DentalCare, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry with their smiles.
What is general dentistry?
While some dentists specialize in one area of treatment or a specific age group of patients, a general dentist provides well-rounded care to people of all ages. The general dentist has strong background in anatomy, biology, medicine, and all phases of dental treatment. Continuing education keeps the general dentist current with changes in the field, and provides opportunities for additional training in focused treatment areas. Your general dentist is qualified to provide most of the care you are likely to need, and referral to a specialist for complex situations.
What services does a general dentistry practice offer?
Preventive care – Examination, x-rays and other diagnostic tests, teeth cleaning, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, and periodontal maintenance for prevention and care of gum disease.
- Preventive care – Examination, x-rays and other diagnostic tests, teeth cleaning, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, and periodontal maintenance for prevention and care of gum disease.
- Restorative procedures – Tooth colored fillings, porcelain crowns, dental bridges, and root canal therapy.
- Prosthodontics – Dental implant restoration, as well as dentures – partial, complete, immediate, and implant-retained.
- Oral surgery – Extractions, soft tissue procedures, and dental implant placement.
- Health-related services – Nutritional counseling, sports mouthguards, night guards for clenching and grinding, oral appliances for treatment of sleep apnea, and TMJ therapies.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, cosmetic restorations, and Invisalign orthodontics.
As your general dentist, Dr. Bhatnagar fosters long-term relationships. She develops a deep understanding of family characteristics and lifestyle habits that impact oral development. She is your first line of defense in keeping your mouth healthy and your smile sparkling.
New patients are welcome, so call [phone] now to schedule an appointment.