Restorative dentistry available in Phoenix
Dental treatment restores more than a tooth or smile. It restores comfort, chewing function, clear speech, and confidence. Rashmi Bhatnagar, DMD, MPH, FAGD and her team at BellaVista DentalCare in Phoenix, AZ take that responsibility seriously. They provide a full range of restorative dentistry services to keep patients smiling.
Taking care of decay or damage from trauma promptly is much more economical than putting it off until a more involved or costly procedure is needed. Plus, you avoid living with unnecessary discomfort.
- Fillings – Modern composite resin filling material is durable, and strong enough for molars. It blends with natural tooth structure, so no one will know you had a cavity.
- Inlays and onlays – These restorations of strong dental ceramic fit into or on a compromised tooth, when decay or damage is too large to support a conventional filling.
- Crowns – A crown is a full cap of porcelain that provides strength and protection.
- CEREC – With chairside milling technology backed by robust computer software, we create your inlay, onlay, or crown in a single visit.
- Root canal therapy – We get you out of pain fast, when a tooth is infected or abscessed. This treatment may be the only alternative to extraction.
You don’t have to suffer the embarrassment, lisp, or limited diet caused by missing teeth.
Bridges – A fixed bridge is attached to adjacent teeth, holding up to three artificial teeth on top of gum tissue. A bridge requires a little extra care in brushing and flossing, but is a tried-and-true technique.
- Bridges – A fixed bridge is attached to adjacent teeth, holding up to three artificial teeth on top of gum tissue. A bridge requires a little extra care in brushing and flossing, but is a tried-and-true technique.
- Dental implants – Since their introduction in the early 1980s, implants have become the standard of care for missing teeth. A small screw made of biocompatible titanium is placed into hard tissue. Jawbone fuses with the implant forming a solid foundation for a crown. Implants may also be used to anchor a bridge or stabilize a full denture.
- Dentures – With partial, full, immediate, and implant-retained dentures, we have solutions for every situation.
New patients are welcome. Call [phone] to get started on restoring your smile.